To receive correspondence from us
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please Note: We follow the public school board calendar. (Our regular program does not run on PA Days, school breaks, and holidays.)
Business Name, Address, Telephone
Business Name, Address, Telephone
Please provide us with information relating to allergies or other medical conditions.
A $50.00 non-refundable Registration Fee per child is required at the time of registration to cover insurance, licensing, and administration costs. Your child is NOT registered until we receive your Registration Fee and completed Registration Package. (Please make cheques payable to "Fort Erie Co-operative Preschool.") Tuition payments may be made by cash, cheque, or etransfer and must be received on or before the 20th day of each month (e.g., October tuition is due on October 20). A late fee will be applied when fees are not received by the due date. A $40 NSF fee will be charged on all returned cheques.
You are required to read the policies of the preschool and sign off indicating you've done so. These policies are available in hard copy at the preschool and on our website (www.fepreschool.com). You may also request to receive them by email.
The children of this preschool are periodically taken on field trips at various times throughout the year. Every precaution is taken ensure the safety of your child(ren) on these outings and you will always be notified of these activities before they happen.
In order for your child(ren) to participate, we require your consent for the following:
1. I hereby give consent for my child(ren) to be taken on supervised trips, provided notice is given in advance of the trip.
2. I hereby authorize medical treatment to be given to my child(ren) if at any time it is necessary due to accident or sudden illness. This enables a physician or hospital to provide necessary treatment in case of an emergency. I understand every effort will be made to reach a parent or other emergency contact as provided to the school.
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
If your home telephone number or work telephone number or emergency contact changes during the school year, please notify the teachers immediately.
In order to drive children other than your own to field trips, you must have liability insurance on your vehicle.
Over the course of the year, your child's photograph will be taken while participating in class/school activities. We sometimes use these photographs for marketing purposes and on our website and Facebook page. Children are never identified by name. We require your permission to use your child's photograph. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to the preschool supervisor.
1. We are a co-operative preschool and as such, you are required to take an active role in the school, including (but not limited to): attending all General Membership Meetings; sitting on the Board of Directors and/or Committees; organizing & supporting fundraisers; and volunteering at fundraising events.
2. You (or an alternate) are encouraged to act as a classroom helper ("Duty Parent") as often as you'd like. All Duty Parents are required to hold a current Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC).
3. The preschool is fortunate to be partially funded by Fort Erie Bingos, which (under the direction of the Community Gaming Development Corp.) requires us to have bona fide members of the preschool work our bingo events. These 2-hour events take place at Delta Uncle Sam's Bingo (across from Sobeys) 4 to 10 times per month. Training is required prior to volunteering and will be arranged through the school. Each family is required to volunteer at a bingo event at least once per month, as necessary. Families that do not meet this obligation will be charged a $30 administration fee (per bingo) to cover the cost of finding alternate volunteers.
4. No refunds will be given to due illness, vacation, or any other reason without the authorization of the Board of Directors. A written request is necessary for refund requests. No refunds will be given when the preschool is closed due to inclement weather or emergency situations such as snowstorms, loss of heat or electricity, or repairs and maintenance.
By initialing below, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and expectations set out above.