Please provide us with information relating to allergies or other medical conditions.
1. I hereby give consent for my child(ren) to be taken on supervised trips, provided notice is given in advance of the trip.
2. I hereby authorize medical treatment to be given to my child(ren) if at any time it is necessary due to accident or sudden illness. This enables a physician or hospital to provide necessary treatment in case of an emergency. I understand every effort will be made to reach a parent or other emergency contact as provided to the school.
1. We are a co-operative preschool and as such, you are required to take an active role in the school, including (but not limited to): attending all General Membership Meetings; sitting on the Board of Directors and/or Committees; organizing & supporting fundraisers; and volunteering at fundraising events.
2. You (or an alternate) are encouraged to act as a classroom helper ("Duty Parent") as often as you'd like. All Duty Parents are required to hold a current Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC).
3. The preschool is fortunate to be partially funded by Fort Erie Bingos, which (under the direction of the Community Gaming Development Corp.) requires us to have bona fide members of the preschool work our bingo events. These 2-hour events take place at Delta Uncle Sam's Bingo (across from Sobeys) 4 to 10 times per month. Training is required prior to volunteering and will be arranged through the school. Each family is required to volunteer at a bingo event at least once per month, as necessary. Families that do not meet this obligation will be charged a $30 administration fee (per bingo) to cover the cost of finding alternate volunteers.
4. No refunds will be given to due illness, vacation, or any other reason without the authorization of the Board of Directors. A written request is necessary for refund requests. No refunds will be given when the preschool is closed due to inclement weather or emergency situations such as snowstorms, loss of heat or electricity, or repairs and maintenance.
By initialing below, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and expectations set out above.